Youth V2 Hayl Helmet
Please select a size.
The Fox Youth V2 Hayl Helmet is strikingly modern in it's appearance, and just as forward looking with it's performance features set. The Youth V2 is expertly crafted inside and out, providing reliable coverage which exceeds both ECE 22.05 and D.O.T certifications. A lightweight Injection molded PC & ABS shell and a dual density EPS liner offers trustworthy coverage.
- All-new Fluid Inside™ is designed to help dissipate rotational and linear energy transmitted to the rider’s brain in the event of a crash
- Magnetic Visor Release System™ (MVRS) releases in the event of a crash
- Dual density Varizorb™ EPS liner is meant to provide improved protection by spreading the forces of impact across a wider surface area
- Lightweight Injection molded PC & ABS shell construction disperses energy in the event of a crash
- 1 shell and 1 EPS size
- EPP/PU Chin bar maintains lower weight while helping to manage energy during impact
- Removable, washable XT2® comfort liner and cheek pads are antimicrobial and manage odor while wicking moisture away from the head
- 11 intake and 4 exhaust vents for optimum airflow
- Meets or exceeds ECE 22.05 and/or DOT certifications