Speedframe Pro Helmet
Please select a size.
Performance-focused open-face trail helmet.
The Speedframe Pro Helmet has earned Virginia Tech’s best rating (5 STARS) in its Bicycle Helmet Ratings program. Designed with input from our pro mountain bike athletes, this top-tier open-face mountain bike helmet offers a market-leading feature set including MIPS™, an easily adjustable multi-position visor, and a 360-degree fit system. The pro version is equipped with a Varizorb™ dual-density EPS liner, Fidlock® SNAP helmet buckle, and an XT2® antimicrobial comfort liner.
- Proven MIPS™ impact protection system reduces rotational forces in a crash
- Varizorb™ Dual-density Varizorb™ EPS
- Fidlock SNAP helmet buckle provides quick and secure entry and exit while wearing gloves
- Removable, washable XT2® liner is antimicrobial and manages odor while wicking moisture away from the head
- Optimized venting with channeled, in-molded EPS provides efficient cooling
- Goggle compatible, 3-position adjustable visor
- 360 fit system allows you to dial in your perfect fit every ride
- Weight: 380 g, size medium
- EN 1078
- AS/NZS 2063
Adjustable full range multiple position, removable visor
MIPS™ provides improved rotational impact protection
360º rentention system
Multi-position adjustable 360˚ retention system provides full wrap for premium fit and comfort
BIG BORE AIRFLOW
9 intake vents and 10 exhaust vents keep you cool and aid in moisture management
Fidlock® SNAP helmet buckle provides quick and secure entry and exit while wearing gloves
DUAL DENSITY EPS
Dual-density EPS liner provides improved protection by spreading forces of impact across a wider area