Free shipping for orders over 49€
Item No. 29398-001-S
Color — Black
Please select a size.
Light and breathable full-face mtb helmet
Conquer the mountain with this full-face protection specialist. The Proframe Blocked Helmet is the original full-face trail helmet and is still the market leader. Designed to meet the needs of all-mountain riders and enduro racers, it packs MIPS™ technology and a dual-density EPS liner into a superlight shell along with our patented, fully integrated chin bar.
The Proframe Helmet has 15 intake and 9 exhaust vents which provide exceptional airflow and breathability on both climbs and descents. Thanks to its fixed design, there's no need to stop, remove, and store the chin bar. Ride wide open with the Proframe.
- Ultra-lightweight enduro and all mountain helmet
- Patented integrated chinbar
- Highly breathable, moisture wicking and anti-microbial liner
- 24 Big Bore vents for unrivaled breathability
- Fixed visor is positioned perfectly for maximum air flow
- Fidlock SNAP helmet buckle provides quick entry and exit
- MIPS™ reduces the rotational motion transmitted to the brain during impact
- Dual-density Varizorb™ EPS liner provides improved protection
- 750 g, size medium
- ASTM F1952 (including chin bar rigidity test)
- N 1078
- AS/NZ 2063
For care instructions see our Helmet Care Guide
Note: Avoid exposure to aerosol sprays like bug repellent and sunscreens as they can cause your helmet's finish to peel
Materials: EPS, PC, PA, polyester
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU