Baseframe Pro Shorts Sleeve Baselayer
Low-profile sleeveless baselayer guard.
The Baseframe Pro Short Sleeve is a breathable baselayer with built in guards on the shoulder. It's designed to be worn under your jersey for low-profile coverage. It includes a removeable back insert, increasing your impact protection, while the fabric wicks away sweat as you ride and keeps you cool. The Baseframe Pro will fit snug and secure—the polymer softens to conform to your body as it is warmed by your own heat—offering minimal restrictions and maximum benefit. The more you ride, the better it feels.
- Exceeds EN1621-1 level 1 back certification including high and low temperature conditions
- Removable CE certified D3O® Viper™ back insert features world leading impact protection technology
- Large perforation and flex grooves in the back foam contours and flexes with rider movement
- EN1621-1 Level 1 D3O® shoulder inserts for additional protection
- Body heat activates (softens) the polymer to conform to body
- Moisture wicking, open stretch mesh for breathability
- Exceeds EN1621-1 level 1 back certification
- EN1621-1 level 1 shoulder inserts for additional protection