Designed to eliminate the need for mulitple base layers, the Base Frame Pro pant combines a lighly padded liner short with a knee brace sock to keep you comfortable on long ride days. The pant has a solid feature set including strategically placed Poron (R) hip and tail bone pads and a breathable and lightly compressive main body which won't let you overheat on those long days at the trackor or on the trail.
- Low-profile padded MX pant base layer acts as hip guard and knee-brace sock in one single unit
- Articulated multi-paneled main body construction
- Anatomically shaped 6mm Poron® molded foam hip and tailbone pads offer world-class impact protection
- Stretch nylon/spandex with compression for superior stretch and comfort
- Stretch-elastic waist moves with you as you ride and offers a secure fit
- Elastic silicone printed leg band keeps pant in place under racewear and braces