The all-new V1 Youth Czar helmet has been redesigned from the ground up. It now features our exclusive Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS) to manage rotational forces. This pro-level, patent-pending feature removes the three visor screws and replaces them with magnets to allow the visor to release from the helmet in the event of a crash, while also securely staying in place when needed.
The design offers far more airflow than its predecessors for improved comfort and moisture management in warm riding conditions. The V1 comes complete with a removable and washable liner and cheek pads for comfort after repeated uses. And of course, it has a brand-new aesthetic and is available in a wide selection of colors and graphics to match nearly any gear set available.
- MVRS - Magnetic Visor Release System releases in the event of a crash
- Lightweight Injection molded polycarbonate & ABS shell construction
- 1 shell and 1 EPS size
- Removable and washable comfort liner and cheek pads
- 9 intake and 4 exhaust vents for optimum airflow
- Matte Finish
- Exceeds ECE 22.05 & DOT certifications