Legion Air Kovent Pants
Please select a size.
Performance trail hot weather pants
The Legion Air Kovent Pants are designed using TruMotion® 4-way stretch and durable Cordura® fabrics to provide an exceptional performance fit, defining the perfect balance of function, durability and versatility. For increased durability, the pants use a robust 8500D polyester construction on the main body, while heat and abrasion-resistant material and leather knee panels on both legs offer further reinforcement in the most critical wear areas. Airflow and storage is further enhanced with two zipper vents and zippered cargo pockets.
- 850D polyester and mesh main body materials
- TruMotion® zonal 4-way stretch for unrestricted movement
- Rider Attack Position (RAP) construction for improved ergonomic fit on the bike
- Full-grain leather outer knee for grip, heat resistance, and durability
- Abrasion resistant inner knee for increased durability against knee braces and guards
- Cargo pockets keep your essential gear close at hand on the trail
- Zippered thigh vents for added ventilation when things start to heat up
- Durable artwork for a rich and long-lasting aesthetic
- Length (HPS): 32.5", size large
- Shell: 58% polyester, 18% cotton, 15% polyamide nylon, 5% cow leather, 3% elastane
- Lining: 100% polyester