Dropframe Pro Helmet
Please select a size.
Our maximum coverage mountain bike helmet featuring ear protection and open face ventilation.
Redefining open-face mountain bike helmets, the Dropframe Pro Helmet has earned Virginia Tech’s best rating (5 STARS) in their Bicycle Helmet Ratings program. Superlight and extremely comfortable, it's the choice for trail riders seeking more coverage, more confidence, and more fun. This game-changing open-faced enduro helmet features MIPS™, our dual-density Varizorb™ EPS liner, and increased coverage for the ears, jaw, and back of the head. This MTB helmet provides the most complete coverage we offer in an open-face helmet.
- MIPS™ added protection system has been proven to reduce the rotational motion when implemented in a helmet by absorbing and redirecting energies and forces otherwise transmitted to the brain
- Dual-density Varizorb™ EPS provides improved protection by spreading forces of impact across a wider area
- 8 Big Bore vents and 7 exhaust vents keep you cool and aid in moisture management
- The securely fixed visor is positioned to channel airflow into the Big Bore vents
- Fidlock SNAP helmet buckle provides quick and secure entry and exit while wearing gloves
- Removable antimicrobial and moisture-wicking liner
- Includes additional pads for custom, dialed fit
- EN 1078
- AS/NZS 206
For care instructions see our Helmet Care Guide
Note: Avoid exposure to aerosol sprays like bug repellent and sunscreens as they can cause your helmet's finish to peel
Materials: 31% EPS, 16% TPE, 14% PC, 10% PA, 6% PU foam/polyester