A key part of our comprehensive All Weather apparel System, the Flexair Pro Fire Alpha Jacket arguably features the highest level of versatility for nearly all types of cold weather riding. Using proven Polartec(R) Alpha (R) insulation as the foundation, the Flexair Pro Fire Alpha Jacket features adaptable breathability which helps eliminate the need to shed or add layers while riding in varying conditions. The main body features our highly breathable 10,000 mm and 30,000 gram rated material which allowes the Alpha insulation to work at it's maximum levels furing even the hardest and longest cold weather rides. Cordura fabric has been added to provide improved durability while trail riding and functional pocketing has been included to insure the vest is versatile enough for nearly any ride. Designed to work with multiple other styles from our all weather system collection, the Flexair Pro Fire Alpha Jacket is one of the best investments you can ever make for your mountain bike riding experience.
- Polartec® Alpha® insulation features adaptable breathability that helps eliminate the need of shedding or adding layers while on the move
- Intake vents on chest and exhaust vent on the back work to manage overheating when you're working hard
- Durable water repellent finish to shed water, dirt, and debris
- Ergonomically located zippered hand pockets with elastic interior pocket to keep stuff in place
- Zippered hatch for easy access to pockets on mid-layers
- Elastic cuffs for added comfort
- Body: 3L 10,000mm/30,000gm 95% Nylon, 5% Spandex