Race-level dirt bike pants built for durability and mobility
The 360 Voke Pants are durable and race-ready. They represent the core of our motocross racing heritage, delivering pure performance and perseverance.
The pants utilize TruMotion® 4-way stretch fabric for a near limitless range of motion, while 600D zonal polyester and HD Dobby-weave nylon protects the high abrasion zones. This strategic fabric placement delivers a remarkable combination of mobility and bulletproof durability. Our Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) construction is used for a dirt bike riding-specific fit, putting you in the best position to win. Finally, laser cut perforations and vents channel air through the pants for breathability.
- Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) construction for improved ergonomic fit on the bike
- TruMotion® zonal all-way stretch panels provide unmatched mobility
- Cordura® ripstop combined with 600D zonal paneling create an unmatched combination of durability and function
- Double-layer knee system with a full-grain leather outer and abrasion resistant inner layer provide increased durability against knee braces, guards, and the bike
- Lightweight and flexible Yoke reduces weight and increases comfort
- Internal mesh liner for increased comfort
- Reinforced stitching for enhanced durability and improved tear resistance
- Shell: 67% polyester / 21% polyamide nylon / 8% cow leather / 4% elastane