Rider Attack Positioning is the key to making the Fox 360 Linc pant one of the most durable and race ready moto pants. Add in the legndary F-Head-X graphic and you have the perfect pant for long days on the track. The 360 Pant represents the core of our racing heritage, delivering pure performance and durability. It combines woven 4-way stretch panels and durable rigid panels to create the prefect blend of mobility and durability.
The pants utilize TruMotion® 4-way stretch fabric for near limitless range of motion, while 600D zonal polyester and our Dobby-weave Nylon protect the high abrasion zones. This strategic fabric placement delivers a remarkable combination of mobility and bulletproof durability. Our Rider Attack Position 'RAP' ™ construction is used for a precise fit, putting you in the best position to win. Finally, laser cut perforations and vents channel air through the pants for superior breathability.
- Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) construction for improved ergonomic fit on the bike
- TruMotion® zonal all-way stretch panels provide unmatched mobility
- HD Dobby-weave combined with 600D zonal paneling create an unmatched combination of durability and function
- Dyed and sublimated main body panels with premium silicone and TPR logo treatments for a rich, durable and long-lasting aesthetic
- Double-layer knee system with a full-grain leather outer and abrasion resistant inner layer provide increased durability against knee braces, guards, and the bike
- Lightweight and flexible Yoke reduces weight and increases comfort
- Internal mesh liner for increased comfort
- Reinforced stitching for enhanced durability and improved tear resistance
TECHNOLOGY & FEATURES